In this second level, students still participate in the conversation classes, but also submit writing or speaking assignments for feedback.
- Wednesdays at 1:00 – 3:00 pm (EST)
- Weekly grammar instruction is given
- Additional reading and writing assignments are given in class
- Students who attend regularly (70% of classes, per semester) will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Classes are free, no charge
Taught by Dr. Linda Reed and TESOL trained Heritage College Students.
Click here to register for ESL classes.