Classes have finished for the summer. We will begin accepting new registrations again in August.
In our HELP Conversation Classes, you will improve in your ability to speak English.
Classes are offered online in a friendly, guided conversation circle led by Dr. Linda Reed and Heritage College Students.
Classes are free; no charge.
In our Conversation Classes, students practice speaking and listening to English. Classes are offered on Zoom and in person in friendly, guided conversation circles.
- Monday afternoons for Beginners to Low-Intermediates (Level 1)
- Wednesday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 pm EST (Level 2)
- Friday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 pm EST (All Levels)
- Men’s Evening Class (joined with the Thursday Evening Class at 7:00 pm EST)
- Thursday Evening Global Class (for students outside of Canada) at 7:00 pm EST (All Levels)
Location: Classes available online on Zoom at the present time.
If accepted, no fee required.
Taught by Dr. Linda Reed with Heritage College students with TESOL training.
You can sign up by filling in the registration below. After we receive your registration, we will be in touch with you.